Monday, June 21, 2010

Clippings: Role Models: Princess Olga of Greece

I was looking through some boxes and found this clipping from my late teens days.  It's from Vogue circa '94, an article on a royal Russian-Greek girl whose ancestors migrated from Russia to Greece.  She paints, designs, and sculpts all day in her SoHo loft, from what the article depicted.  How I wanted to be like her...



...That was in the 90s.  Since then, she's worked in Panama collecting moths and butterflies, become a journalist and filmmaker, and has gotten married to the heir apparent of some European entity.  I just like her style and the fact that she got to stay home all day and play with clay.

1 comment:

  1. I have had a subscription to vogue since i was 15. i used to love just combing through the pages and would daydream about the dresses and beautiful girls and exotic place. now i just want everything within its pages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails