Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Zooey Deschanel Coat

If you've ever seen Yes Man with Jim Carrey-and you're a girl-maybe you noticed the sweet coat worn by Allison (played by Zooey Deschanel) when they were at the airport and flew off to Nebraska.  Please tell me you didn't think to yourself, "I like her coat."  Well, if you want one, you're out of luck. That coat was a vintage find and then customized with a couple of buttons.  But, don't give up...there's a Facebook Group called The Society of the Awesome Coat of Zooey Deschanel, who's motto is:  'We are a small but dedicated group of rabid fanatics who have pledged to taste neither food nor drink until we have found the incredibly beautiful coat worn by the incredibly beautiful Zooey in the incredibly beautiful movie, "Yes Man."'

There are a couple of similar coats for purchase: Urban Outfitters & Revolve Clothing.

I had to laugh when I read the first comment to the creator of the group:
"umm......chris, is this seriously how you waste your life?" 


2 comments:

  1. i loved ALL of her outfits in that movie. Gabe kept telling me, "honey, you'd wear that huh?"

    that's funny that there's a fb society vowed to find a look a like of this coat, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this coat so much, my husband has a custom made exact replica made of it and gave it to me as a gift for christmas :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails